THE CALVIN KONG PHYSICS TUITION CLASSES
INTENSIVE REVISION COURSES
Every Chapter comprises of approximately 3 KEY CONCEPTS which are frequently tested in the National and Internal School Examinations. This Intensive Revision Course is designed to revisit these key concepts.
By guiding students to overcome conceptual barriers that I have identified, they will be able to link up the key concepts and be proficient in the topic.
In each lesson, I will
- clear the conceptual barriers,
- go through examples in detail and
- allow students to try practice questions on common situations.
All resources will be provided for concept learning and guided practice. Please refer to the following table for details.
Secondary 4 Intensive Revision Courses
7 June, 1030 - 1300
Unit 2 - Kinematics
Unit 3 - Forces
7 June, 1400 - 1630
Unit 5 - Turning Effects of Forces
Unit 6 - Work Energy & Power
9 June, 1030 - 1300
Unit 7 - Pressure
Unit 9 - Kinetic Model of Matter
9 June, 1400 - 1630
Unit 10 - Transfer of Thermal Energy
Unit 11 - Thermal Prop of Matter
14 June, 1030 - 1300
Unit 12 - Light
Unit 14 - EM Waves
14 June, 1400 - 1630
Unit 13 - General Wave Properties
Unit 15 - Sound
16 June, 1030 - 1300
Unit 16 - Static Electricity
Unit 17 - Current Electricity
CLASS 8 (FULL)
16 June, 1400 - 1630
Unit 18 - D.C. Current
Unit 19 - Practical Electricity
- Fees for each class is $90 for new students and $80 for current students.
- All materials will be provided.
- As seats are limited, reservation is only confirmed upon reception of payment.
- For inquiries or reservation, please call or text 8246-5685. If emailing is preferred, click here.
Updated 15 May 2017